Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

30 day challenge

I must feel the decision to blog lately. I've been redesigning all three of my blogs (how did I get three blogs?) and actually posting some too. Well Bramblewood Fashion is doing a 30day-made-into-eleven day challenge. Thought it'd give me a good excuse to post.


::favorite song::

Should I just give you my whole iTunes library? One song that just gets me in a better mood, and makes me laugh after watching the video is "So What," by Pink




::favorite movie::

  • You've Got Mail
I have always loved Meg Ryan. She always plays suck quirky characters. I like to think that I have that same quirkiness.
  • The Proposal
Betty White and Sandra Bullock. How can you not love this movie?

::favorite book::

Definitely Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. My Creativity professor, Darren Wilson, (director of Furious Love and Finger of God) was raving about it in class one day. And my mom is an avid Rivers reader. So I decided it must be pretty good. Rocked.my.world. Wow. For the first time, I realized how amazing God's love is. I couldn't put that book down. When I was finishing the last chapter, I was sitting in the bathroom (it was about 2am and I didn't want to wake my roomie), just sobbing.
Read it.



::favorite tv series::

  • Golden Girls
  • NCIS
  • M*A*S*H

No comments: