Pages

Monday, November 06, 2006

Church


This may not be the picture that comes to mind when you see the word church. However, for a pastor and his wife it is. Today I was thinking about the persecuted Christians and what lengths they go to go to church. Like I said, this is a picture of a pastor and his wife. They are on their way to church at who knows what time in the morning or night, through mud. Now, we generally don't have to go through mud to get to church, and even if we do, it is generally in a vehicle. I know that I am very tempted to complain about "early" church, but then when I see this picture, I think, "Do you know what? I have it pretty easy!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan! To answer your questions -- no, Waddingtons do not have a computer...I know they occasionaly get on-line at their library. And no, nobody else in our family has a blog.

Have a great day!

Vicki said...

Appreciated your post so much. God bless you richly with His grace and peace.