I am wearing my painting pants.
In my drawer, two unmatched socks. I need to do laundry. :)
...how headcoverings seem so odd, yet half a century ago, women didn't go anywhere without a hat.
...how jeans are the only thing to wear, yet it hasn't been that long that women have been wearing them.
...how modesty is something some Christians don't think about even though God calls us to "dress modestly, with decency and propriety."
Happy birthday Mom! I love and miss you ever so much! I really wish I could be with you today, to help celebrate this momentous occasion! (Her new age ends in a zero :) Thank you or being such a great mom and the wonderful encourager that you are!
Will you join me in wishing my mom a most excellent birthday?
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I want to have a lot of kids after I get married.
2. I can not swim.
3. I love lemon pudding.
4. For quite some time I wanted to continue the Seven Brides for Seven Brides tradition of naming kids where they left off. (Alphabetical bible names)
5. For my typography class, I am doing a human rights poster.
6. My semester is going to be crazy next year. I'll have five studios and history of art II. (Mondays and Wednesdays I'll go from 9 in the morning to 9 at night :P)
7. My brother and I tried to sell lemonade at the end of our road (Note: we live on a highway where an approximate number of three cars per hour come whizzing by at 65 mph) We didn't sell any, but later my grandma took sympathy on us and gave us some money. :)