Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I've been tagged..

Da rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I want to have a lot of kids after I get married.

2. I can not swim.

3. I love lemon pudding.

4. For quite some time I wanted to continue the Seven Brides for Seven Brides tradition of naming kids where they left off. (Alphabetical bible names)

5. For my typography class, I am doing a human rights poster.


6. My semester is going to be crazy next year. I'll have five studios and history of art II. (Mondays and Wednesdays I'll go from 9 in the morning to 9 at night :P)

7. My brother and I tried to sell lemonade at the end of our road (Note: we live on a highway where an approximate number of three cars per hour come whizzing by at 65 mph) We didn't sell any, but later my grandma took sympathy on us and gave us some money. :)

I tag...

Suzanne at Perfect in Love, Noelle at Noelle's Blog, Linda at Linda's Thoughts, Ginger at Pieces of My Heart, Amanda at A Touch of Grace and Stepheny at Stepheny's Blog.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Neat-o! It's always so interesting to read people's answers! That's a cool idea about that tradition of names!

Ginger said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me I will try to do this tag soon!!!Ginger~

Stepheny said...

I'm going to work on it! :) Thanks for tagging me Megan!

Steph

Noelle Otto said...

:)

Thank you! I'll let you know when I have it up (it'll be today).