Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am: tagged again

I know: my mom is coming to Illinois next month
I want: it to be next month, or the next (Christmas break :)
I have: to work on my 7-10 page research paper
I wish: it was finished
I hate: eating raw onions
I miss: my family
I fear: angry bulls
I feel: tired. Yesterday, I made apple pies for a couple hours and then got to go in a corn maze. Fun, but a long day!
I hear: Rebecca typing a research paper on her laptop
I smell: with my nose
I crave: always chocolate!
I search: for growth in Christ
I wonder: what kind of “big-girl” job I’ll have in the real world a couple years down the road.
I regret: not always leaving time in my day to read my Bible.
I love: my Savior
I ache: after playing wii bowling
I care: about people
I always: um, um, yeah,… forget
I am not: in Italy
I believe: God is amazing
I dance: not at Judson. Besides it not being allowed, I have no rhythm (I’m basically as white as you can get :)
I sing: not always on-key, but I try :)
I cry: after watching the Passion of the Christ
I don't always: talk this muchb about myself. At least I hope not!
I fight: waking up in the morning
I write: this blog post
I never: eat squid
I listen: with both ears, but I still might not hear you.
I need: to write more of my paperI can usually be found: in studio
I win: victory over death through Christ!
I lose: everything.
I confuse: easily
I am happy about: my salvation
I imagine: what my future will be like

3 comments:

Tori said...

That was fun! I love the one: I smell.....with my nose. :-D

Holly said...

What a fun tag! I haven't seen one like that before.

Noelle Otto said...

Hey, Megs, cool tag. I'll have to try that one. (wink)

You need to change your profile picture! How long have you had that one?!?!
And your Gmail picture...of you at PBC...tsk, tsk. That's really sad, Megan. Do you realize how LONG that's been?!?!?!?!?!?!

(smile)