Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow.

It's been a while since I posted huh? Well I've been doing lots of stuff. (Aside from homework :) Last weekend, I went cosmic bowling with friends, and went to IHOP for "breakfast." We got back around 3 in the am. And then (after Brittany, Ben, and I watched a movie) I went to bed for about four hours. Because on Saturday Brittany and I went into Chicago with some friends to see the Symphony. Anything else? Hm, I made a "painting" out of m&ms. :) That was fun, but really hard not to eat. :) Well I should probably get going, I have to finish writing a 7-10 page paper before mom and Paul come next weekend. =)

Cosmic Bowling, so much fun!
(but terrible for taking pictures, lots of editing required :)


Me and my awesome roomies.

8 comments:

Maggi said...

Lovely photo under 2 years!

Ah college days. Staying up late. Hm, you don't have curfew, out at 3 am!

Stepheny said...

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T COMMENTED IN SUCH A LONG TIME! I have been SO busy!

Thanks for being patient!

Steph

Anonymous said...

So glad you blogged. Nice pictures. You look very happy. Good question about the curfew. See you very soon. Mom

Goldfish said...

Only the freshman have curfew their first semester. We have open dorm (guys can go on the girls' floor and vice versa) on the weekends from 7-midnight. So sometimes we do open dorm then go somewhere, which tends to resullt in no sleep! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I've enver heard of Cosmic bowling, but I'm sure it was fun! (things always are when you get to do them with friends) ;)

Noelle Otto said...

You have an award waiting for you over at my blog!

SamanthaMarie said...

Sounds like some fun! (: Cosmic bowling is great!!
Cute pics (: hope the symphony was great.

Nikki said...

Nice pictures look like you had fun! But it also sounds like you've been busy!!
Have a great day in the lord,
~Nikki