Pages

Friday, August 06, 2010

Makeover!

Since junior high I have had the same paint on the walls in my room. I realized this summer that I will be a (super) Senior in college. And since, I am in fact, a brilliant college student, I conceived the idea that it might be a good idea to change a room every ten years or so. Thus, I decided to take matters into my own hands (after someone else bought the paint) and give my room a make-over.
I was getting a little high off of the paint.....





i got this AWESOME recruit :)
Andrew's method consists of putting paint EVERYWHERE in hopes that it will look like more work has been done ;)


-- -- --
360 tour of my new room:



notice the beautiful mac on the bed (that is actually made)



i LOVE books!

some of my final prints from my film class

i *might* have encouraged some of those stains ;-)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

nice room! It looks great :D

Thanks for your comment! I have not read Sacred Singless, but I'll keep it in mind. I've heard the Ludys' books are excellent.

And I'm so OK with stalkers. ;-)

Holly said...

Your room looks awesome! Great work! :)