Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Exciting, terrifying.

So I'm at a very exciting and terriying time in my life currently.


I recently was offered a job position as a nanny in Jackson, Mississippi. I was ecstatic! Turns out that wasn't God's plan for me. The family was one of the sweetest I have ever met. I loved them and their church; I am so glad to have had the opportunity to gain some more dear friends. But it left me with more questions than answers after I got back home. After I did, I finally caught up on my sleep and slept for 13 hours straight. I think it's safe to say that I hadn't completely recovered from my jet-lag.


I haven't had time since I returned from England to go through pictures. Now that I have some free time, I'm hoping to blog more and take/edit pictures on a more frequent basis. Also, since I'm poor, I added advertisements to the side of my blog. Please click on them and make me rich ;)


Anyway, exciting. Absolutely anything can happen right now. I could be headed to Africa for an adventure. I could discover Prince Charming on my back steps. I could be offered a photo job. But I'll just keep busy and wait to see what God decides to do.


Terrifying. The vast amount of school loans are looming. I have some money saved up and I'm cleaning several houses locally. Not exactly the makings of a debt-free life. Will I mooch off my parents until the economy improves? I hope not. Time to write the next great American novel.

No comments: