Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Family

I hope everyone had a fun, safe, and blessed Christmas. I went a little crazy taking pictures (okay, very crazy :).


The four generations: My aunt, my grandpa, my cousin-once- removed, and my cousin.

My cousin, Jessica and me after the Christmas Eve candle-lighting service.


My cousin holding his daughter on Christmas morning.


Cousins!!! How cute, right?!


My grandpa's hand, along with my 'cousin.'


My cousin, Paul, playing a 'traditional' game of pool.



My grandpa holding another one of my many cousins, after the Christmas Eve service.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

So fun to see all the pictures from your family Christmas!!! Thank you for sharing! (And I really like your new blog layout, by the way!)

Jessica said...

I love the pics megan!!!