Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Go-cart ride and prayer request

Today, Scott (my younger brother) took me for a go-cart ride. It was so much fun! -- he surprised me by driving on the ice. I was a little reluctant, but it was SOoo much fun!!! Of course, we got a little cold, but I shouldn't complain -- we have been having very good weather lately. I can hardly believe it is December, or that I am in North Dakota -- it feels like spring!

Now for some not-so-great news, our calves really need prayer -- they are sick with pneumonia, etc., which is never good news!! :( Yesterday, my dad was getting some calves in the barn, and one of the calves decided to 'play' with him! Needless to say, he is a little sore today -- so pray for him, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CP!!

Even though I just beat you in pool, i suppose we can still be friends:) Just playin'! I'm sure it was just luck on my part, I think all of the rockin' out to music helped my game:)I'm so glad we're here together, always good times!!! I'm gunna go find you in the other room now, I don't wanna leave tomorrow:( Write me lots while I'm away and I'll do the same!! luv you! CP's for life!