Following is my interview with Ms. Math.
1. What was your favorite thing about growing up on a farm? Just living in God's Creation and being able to go outside and truly enjoy it.
2. What is your favorite thing about the city you are in now? Being able to go to Burger King at midnight and getting a double cheeseburger.
3. Where would you like to end up after college? Married or engaged would be lovely (no I'm not going to school for my M.r.s. lol). Working as a photographer as a staff nature photographer.
4. What do you hope to be doing with your degree after graduation? Work as a photographer with a magazine. I would love to work with National Geographic or something like it.
5. What is your favorite thing to photograph? God's Creation. Nature. But recently I've been liking taking pictures of people too.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. Have fun!