Pages

Friday, January 09, 2009

Guess what?


  • I like taking pictures (and editing them as well)!
  • I have been terrible at posting, I didn't do anything for the holidays. :-/
  • Trisha finally remembered that she has a blog.
  • I am reading an amazing book, Set-Apart Femininity.
  • My train got cancelled today, so I had to either miss 1-2 days of school or scramble and get a flight.
  • I have been doing laundry.
  • Um, this list is just getting more boring as it keeps going. On. And. On.
  • I am wearing a cool hat.
  • See? I told you you'd get bored.
  • There are clean socks staring at me.
  • They aren't folded.
  • I have gotten considerable better in my sock folding skills over the years. Just ask my mom.
  • I made carmel rolls this past week. They were amazing. Even though I temporarily forgot an important step. And my mum had to bail me out.
  • I love my mommy. I'm going to miss her.
  • I leave on Sunday on the plane, because trains are unreliable.
  • But you already knew that.
  • I give up.
  • If you are still reading this, then you must be an amazing friend.
  • Or just really bored.

3 comments:

Noelle Otto said...

I must be an amazing friend ;)

SamanthaMarie said...

OR perhaps the reader likes lists. I know I'm a fan.
Planes are fun. I had to fly up for my vacation, and will fly back down to school Saturday. Hope your journey went well!

Love the picture (:

Unknown said...

hi megan,

you left a comment on my blog a long time ago (october maybe?) and I thought I'd return the favor. I'm reading Set-Apart Femininity too. ;)