Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Cuteness.

So today started out a normal day. Devos at 7. Then get ready for the day. Well I take my shower in the maple complex (same building as my "office") because my cabin doesn't have a shower or bathroom. First I decided to drop something off at my desk. When I saw a piece of paper that said "I love you Megan. Love David Wehr" Awww. Ok I thought it was really sweet. But now today I keep finding notes that say "I love you and can't wait to see you again." (He went with his teens to a waterpark for the day) So far, I have found eight notes at my desk, not including the note that he wrote for me on my computer. He put one of the notes in my camera bag (I thought that was pretty smart--he knew I would find that one! :-) So yeah, I'm just bragging on my man...once again. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful! So sweet of him. ^^ You can be proud of him... :P

Anonymous said...

What fun surprises for you. Make sure you keep them for your scrapbook:) Only 5 days. Can't wait to huggggggggg you. Mom

Holly said...

How sweet! Sounds like a great day! :)