Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bethany the Bride

I am so glad that I had the privilege of seeing Bethany's wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. As many of you may know, I don't cry very easily, but I had tears in my eyes at the ceremony. The whole wedding was so refreshing--totally focused on God. It was simple, but so very beautiful. Thank you, Bethany, for allowing other people to see the beauty of your relationship with Dan. And for leading a beautiful and glorious life, both in your single life and in your courting days and now into married life! I pray it will be a grand adventure!

More pictures to come soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to your blog before but I don't think I've ever commented. I came tonight hoping to possibly find pictures from Bethany's wedding. :) Wow!!!!! She looked absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for posting it! :)

Morgan

Noelle said...

"More pictures to come soon..."

Well, I hope so!

Move it, Meggie! ;)