Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm ba-a-ack...

again!! I am getting tired of traveling! I think I will be done for a while, though! Whew! This weekend, I am staying in North Dakota (for camp clean-up!! :). I am not going to South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Illinois! YES!! Not that I have anything personal against these states, it's just that I love North Dakota! Now how many times have you heard that said? :D Well, as usual I took pictures. But this time, since it was just Mom and me (is it I or me?), we could stop at the side of the road and take pictures!!!!! It was so so so cool! :) I'll post them later, first I have to get them developed!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are in ND, too.

Brittney said...

For not being Wisconsin, it is quite beautiful ;) :)

Goldfish said...

Ha ha!! :P

Rachel said...

Ah, I recognize that drive -- great pics. See ya in a couple weeks!! :)