Pages

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Excited, happy, etc.

Okay, this calls for a post! I'm all done with tests, papers.. all done with school for the year! YIPPEE!!! I don't know if I passed anything..., I'll find out later. Right now I am SOOoooo happy!!! HORRAY!!! And today I get to go to FARGO!!! I am so so so excited!!!! Now for some sad news (but happy at the same time!)... we sold our last puppy! Ssadly, that means no more puppy pictures! :'( But I still have my kitty, so I am still HAPPY!!! All done wit school! YEAH!!
`
`

Be of good cheer!

John 16:33

3 comments:

Kori said...

aww how sad--but good for you! I don't think I would ever be able to let go of all those adorable little puppies!

Unknown said...

I miss your puppies, too. Karina is lookly especially adorable here. Is this picture taken through the screen of a window?

micah noel said...

You sound very happy about being finished with school. :) When I finish a paper or test, I usually don't care what grade I get anymore. I'm just so glad to be done with it.:)