Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pictures from our trip to Judson

The sky in Wisconsin on the way back. It was beautiful. But if my Wisconsin readers will pardon me, there are waaaay too many trees in Wisconsin! You can't see anything! I like the prairie.
`
`
For more pictures and info, go to Trisha's blog.


Annoying, but I guess I can see their logic...
`
Trisha playing piano at Becky and Jeff's.
`
Lanesboro in Minnesota
`
Many more to come!!! But I need prayer. Pray that I go where God wants me to go for college. Judson is a really great Christian college. And one of my aunts is on the Cabinet there. So that is really nice... Just pray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that the decision you make for your future schooling will come directly from our Lord, and you will know without a doubt the right choice to make.
"If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask Him and He will gladly tell you for He is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask Him, He will not resent it, but when you ask Him be sure you really expect Him to tell you for a doubtful mind will be as unsettled as the waves of the sea that are driven and tosssed by the wind, and every decision you then make will be uncertain as you turn first this way and then that.If you don't ask with faith, don"t expect the Lord to give you any sold answer."
This is from the first chapter of James, The Living Bible. I have put the whole chapter to memory. Maybe you could to. Love Granpa "Psalm 91"

Amanda said...

That's a beautiful photo of the sky - golden yellow. So pretty.

I actually haven't met anyone who's said they love the prairie more than trees and rolling hills! Maybe that's because I don't know anyone in real life who lives in prairie-land. Haha. One summer my sister and I went to Kansas with our grandparents, and we were shocked at how flat it was. :-)

Amanda said...

Oh yes, and I will be praying for you as you make your important decision!

Unknown said...

As you already know, my favorite picture is the first one!

Kori said...

Oh! I know excatly how you feel sister! College is such a big decison! I will keep you in my prayers!

I love the prairie, too! It is so spacious and beautiful!

Brittney said...

Wow, there's my Wisconsin!!!! I love that picture... the sunbeams, the hill.... the TREES. You're making me homesick! Oh Beautiful! And I can't believe anyone would prefer the prarie over that!!!! You sure college ain't messing with your brain, sister??