Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Paul



Happy birthday!! I love seeing the way you interact with Teagan and Trenton. You are so amazing with kids. (Which is probably why you coach :) I'm sure you'll call this another 'illegal' picture, but I'll post it anyway. Whether you know it or not, you really encourage me in my spiritual walk with the Lord. Thank you for all the fun times, whether it was cleaning, drinking homemade root beer or just talking. You are one of the people I admire the most. Happy birthday, and I hope you have a fun day!
`
`
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.
:::Part of Psalm 19, Pauls favorite psalm:::

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday Paul!! You you had a wonderful day -- and have a very blessed year!

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday Paul! Praying you will feel Jesus near in this next year!