Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

More camp pictures

I'm almost at a loss for posting all these pictures. Click here to see Ruth's awesome slideshow and Rachel's post about camp. I couldn't have said it better myself:

How does a person sum up a week of ol' time revival meetings, dozens of youth ages 4 - 18, colorful dramas, meaningful lessons, enthusiastic games, and priceless moments with friends?


By pictures of course!


Mighty Mighty Scoop Noodle Challenge

Gator ball

Devotional Time

Mr. Dirt

Chapel Time

Perfect Walks

Dancing in the Tabernacle

2 comments:

Bethany said...

oooh....the dancing in the tabernacle part is probably questionable in nature...who was doing that, anyways?!?!

lol!!! fun pictures, Megan! Will you be posting more?!?!

Goldfish said...

Ah yes. I believe that wonderful person goes by the name of Bethany. (And she'll be leaving too soon!!)

I hope I can get some more posts in. But then I have to do family posts too. :) Ah the joys of catching up! :)