Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Happenings

Lots of things have been happening lately. We had the new flooring put in the rec room. There's been eye appointments, cleaning, camping, a BBQ at Erbele's-- Shanon and Gabe won a cookout for 50 people and was made as a sort of welcome to the neighborhood party. The boys and I have been painting the sheep barn. Not terribly exciting, but it's something. Tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth out. The sad thing is that I really like apples, and I just realized last night with the help of my dear mother, that I won't be able to eat them for a couple days! But on Saturday is a movie at Prairie Bible Camp, Facing the Giants, so I can go to that. Hopefully I don't look like a chipmunk.
I recently got some books in the mail. Three Elisabeth Elliot books-- Let Me Be a Woman, Passion and Purity, and Quest for Love: True Stories of Passion and Purity. And a VOM book, Called to Die. I'm also expecting two Joshua Harris books-- I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Boy Meets Girl: Hello Courtship. Along with some other books in my personal library that I need to get reading. And I've only got a month left of summer!!

No comments: