Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Here I am!

I thought I'd update on my blog since it has been awhile. School is okay. Not too crazy yet. I do have a 7-10 page research paper on Greek architecture due in November. That ought to be fun. I'm preety sure everyon ein my math class did horribly on the quiz today.

However, on a lighter note, I'm loving my photography class. It's pretty awesome so far. And upper Room was tonight. And my small group with Joy is going to be amazing. Oh, I started last week, fasting and praying on Saturdays around noon. It is really hard and I didn't think I could do it, but I'm going to try to keep it up.

Do you like my new signature?


2 comments:

PureFreeWild said...

Yay for blogging buddies! By the way, I really am going to bed soon...

Holly said...

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get around lately - I've been crazy busy with work as I'm sure you have been with school.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your photography class! I love your photos and always look forward to seeing more!