Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random thoughts and musings

Well it's good to know that all my friends haven't died or contracted some rare disease that disables them from communicating with me through cyberspace.

Yesterday I was in Chicago for a field trip. We went to the Art Institute. That was fun. The few times that I do go into Chicago, I am always surprised at the homeless on the street. It is a totally different world than back home. It's funny how a couple dollars seems to make their day. I mean if I found a dollar or two on the street, I'm sure it wouldn't have a huge impact on my day.

Well I should get back to homework. I have to work on my ten page research paper for History of Art...

3 comments:

Noelle Otto said...

oh my goodness lest you are mistaken I want a nikon SOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO bad. AS SOON AS I save up some money I'm getting myself a cute little Nikon D60, D70, or D80. :) Yes, yes, yes! And thank you for your COMMENT! Keep leaving them!

Brittany November said...

Sweet! Never been to Chicago, but I've been to the Burgh (The Pitts one in case your were wondering ;))
It's like a whole other country! I mean, where we live is like in the middle of nowhere, but the difference in just a few hours of travel is amazing!Wouldn't want to live there ;)

Brittany November said...

Sweet! Never been to Chicago, but I've been to the Burgh (The Pitts one in case your were wondering ;))
It's like a whole other country! I mean, where we live is like in the middle of nowhere, but the difference in just a few hours of travel is amazing!Wouldn't want to live there ;)