Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goodness gracious!

IS really the middle of December already? It must be. Finals are over, and I passed all my classes. My train was four hours late at Devils Lake on account of the blizzard. My dad woke up at 3:30 to pick me up, but we didn't get home until the afternoon. Poor daddy! :-/
Well I'm back into the swing of things back here. i love being home. I have a kitchen again! I've been making some Christmas goodies and I actually sort of enjoy doing dishes. Weird I know. Hopefully I can make carmel rolls soon (my favorite thing to bake! ...and eat :). I think I might have to hook up the ethernet to my computer, because the keyboard here at home has at least half of the letters missing. And I like the assurance of knowing that I am
pressing the right key! :)
Oh, I got a haircut. Quite short. I'll have to post pictures soon. Its seems like I always get my hair cut short around Christmas. I don't plan these things, they just happen. lol

Well, I just thought I'd give ya'll an update if anyone is still left out there in cyberspace waiting for this terrible blogger to communicate with her audience.
Post a Comment