Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goodness gracious!

IS really the middle of December already? It must be. Finals are over, and I passed all my classes. My train was four hours late at Devils Lake on account of the blizzard. My dad woke up at 3:30 to pick me up, but we didn't get home until the afternoon. Poor daddy! :-/
Well I'm back into the swing of things back here. i love being home. I have a kitchen again! I've been making some Christmas goodies and I actually sort of enjoy doing dishes. Weird I know. Hopefully I can make carmel rolls soon (my favorite thing to bake! ...and eat :). I think I might have to hook up the ethernet to my computer, because the keyboard here at home has at least half of the letters missing. And I like the assurance of knowing that I am
pressing the right key! :)
Oh, I got a haircut. Quite short. I'll have to post pictures soon. Its seems like I always get my hair cut short around Christmas. I don't plan these things, they just happen. lol

Well, I just thought I'd give ya'll an update if anyone is still left out there in cyberspace waiting for this terrible blogger to communicate with her audience.

9 comments:

Tori said...

It's so good to hear from you, girl! Hope you have a fabulous Christmas break! Oh, and I can't wait to see pics of the new haircut!! I'm sure it's just adorable!

Noelle Otto said...

can't WAIT to see your pictures. plleeeeaaaassseeeee post them soon. Or send them to me. Yeah, that sounds like a better idea, as you never post on your blog! lol

pleeeease? gorgeous please with a big red cherry on top?

and yes -- someone is still left out there in cyberspace waiting for this terrible blogger to communicate with her audience! HRUMPH!

As an added note of encouragement, I check your blog every single day. (with rare exceptions)

and I'm ALWAYS disappointed. (with rare exceptions)

Noelle Otto said...

ps so glad you were finally able to get HOME! I know you were missing it!

Holly said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break!!

SamanthaMarie said...

Hope you have enjoyed being home and that you had a Merry Christmas with the family (:

I know I've been enjoying my stay with my family, although it's been busy.

Take care girly!

Ginger said...

It sounds like you are having a great time being home. How was your Christmas? Yes! I want to see pictures of your hair!!!
Hope you have a wonderful new year!
Ginger~

Tori said...

Hi Megan!

You've been given an award! See my blog for details! :)

Tori

Anonymous said...

Hey, Megan...Just because you're on break doesn't mean you can't blog. You should have WAY more time to blog over break! Who's keeping you away from the computer? ;-)

Noelle Otto said...

I SAW what you said on Bethany's blog, in response to MY COMMENT.

You're a GOLDFISH. :)

By the way, my Mom's looking for names for a parakeet -- and she's thinking about calling it Goldfish! :S :)

And if anyone can think of a name for my Mom's bird, she's asking PLEASE for some outlandish names for a parakeet! :)