Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Oy vey.

Sorry its been so long since I last posted!! I've been enjoying using all my apple purchases. :-) Quite lovely. Enjoying classes (except for one...I tend to zone out when listening to Professor Naw). I'm really stoked for Exploring Creativity. Its going to be amazing!! Our current project is making an alligator out of paper and string. Those are our only guidelines. I'll try to post a picture when I'm done with it. I'm going to use silly string.....

A picture from my backyard....[happy sigh]

4 comments:

AutumnLuis said...

i love you and miss you!

Holly said...

Sounds like you're a busy lady! A good busy, though. :) This photo is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good to see a post from you again, and glad you're OK and enjoying your life!

Samuel John Lima said...

Nice blog!