Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

New headers

I was having fun and decided to attempt my first try at web design. (Okay, its like the smallest part of web, but the point is that I did something :) Anyway. I designed the header on this page and on my photo page too. --> merbele-pics.blogspot.com <--
So check it out. Leave some constructive criticism. And by the way, speaking of my PhotoBlog. I will be making a much more conscious effort of posting there. It's time to get off my duff and get my creative juices flowing again!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it very much, but there's one thing that calls my attention...
Obviously, Corinthians has to be written with a capital letter, but it looks somewhat out of place because it's the only word capitalized (is that even a word?)
But I like it^^

Noelle Otto said...

Love it, girl -- simple and elegant -- much like you :)

Can you help me get off my duff?? I seem to have forgotten how.

Keep up the good work sweetie :)