Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life Lessons from a stuffed creature


This little guy is my favorite...thing-that-makes-me-smile right now. His name is Domo. As evidence by his nametag. I gave him to my roomie. Isn't he just precious? I think his surrounding is perfect with his facial expression. Completely surrounded by homework and countless other things. Surrounded by chaos. Life is chaos. But we still need to have a smile amidst it all. I think Domo is still working on that whole smile thing. But he gives me a smile every time I see him.

So, thank you, Domo. Thank you for being who you are.


Thank you for reminding me to smile.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love this post!

Keep smiling, Megan!

Anonymous said...

Aye, second the motion... keep smiling. =) It makes you even prettier. ^^
Domo is so funny! I had an emoticone on MSN with his picture hahaha!