As for these people's opinions....
- The man on the top left--"Well, I'm against that."
- The man on the bottom left (pardon his 'French')--"That's bulls--t"
- The couple--"Well, I obviously don't approve of anything with slave trade."
- The man on top right--"I wasn't aware that Hershey's did that...capitalist."
- Charles--"I'm a Democrat. I do not shop at Wal-Mart because they are products from slave labor entities. I do not eat chocolate."
During crit yesterday, one of my professors commented on how I could have taken the picture first and then asked their thoughts. I want to continue going into Chicago and asking people, and I'm going to try to remember to take their picture first. And I have to remember to be more assertive of moving the subject so they are in a better composition and lighting situation. Truthfully, I was so nervous and out of my comfort zone on Saturday, that it was hard to remember.
Did I mention I got lost for about an hour?