Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have a blog?

I was reminded tonight by the lovely Courtney Nelson that I have a blog. So, it's her fault that I am posting. Or rather, giving this intro and then showing a couple pictures before leaving. :) I just downloaded Lightroom 3, beta 2 version, and was excited about putting in the Watermark :)


Nan's flowers


My nails before my manicure....To quote my facebook status....
"is thinking salons aren't for her. I got my nails done for the first time. Lady was disgusted by my nails. What happened to short and sweet? :) I didn't even make it out of the salon without "ruining" my nails. Take me back to the farm! :) "



Mom wanted some pictures of me with my first piece in a gallery =)


Dessert: demolished!


A birthday balloon! =)

1 comment:

Linda said...

What! No picture of the mother/daughter duo that is ripping up the Chicago metro/suburbia area?