Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eppie

*photo courtesy of epson
I have a tendency to name all of my gadgets and gizmos. There's Ian, Nellie, Steve, Veronica and Eppie to name a few.

Eppie. Well his given name is technically Epson Stylus nx420, but Eppie is his loving adoptive name.

He has proven himself well tonight. I printed off contact sheets and 15 prints for my senior proposal class tomorrow. And every single one has beautiful colors. Eppie and I go way back. We've been together for going on two months now. A very solid relationship. He is very good to me, sometimes more than I deserve. Sometimes I press too many of his buttons and he threatens to stop talking to me, and occasionally he will refuse to help me with my homework, but in the end there is a lot of love in our relationship.

1 comment:

Holly said...

LOL - love this post. :)