Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Mystery

Whatever happened to mystery? I forgot how much girls throw themselves at guys. Maybe I do it too, but honestly I just want more guy friends (less drama). I was walking with a couple girls today when one burst out "I call dibs!" i was rather confused when the other girl made her confusion known. "The guy, obviously."

What happened to mystery? What happened to letting the guy go after the girl instead of the other way around? Are quiet girls doomed to be spinsters? I don't think so. Let real men be men. Gentlemen. I don't want a guy that is letting women take control of every situation, he should be decisive and a man truly after God's own heart.

[disclaimer: this post might seem like I am looking for Prince Charming, but I'm just venting]

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Megan - totally agree!

Unknown said...

Heck to the freaking yes.

Tori said...

Amen, Megan! =)

Lulu said...

Whoot woo!! What a great post.
I'm having a giveaway. Check my blog out!!
movies4him.blogspot.com
Lulu