Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

500th post


Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.
  • my life is pretty awesome. I have enough problems living my own life, why go elsewhere when I'm starting to figure this thing called life out?
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have.
  • move to England
  • become a social landscape photographer
  • the cliche (but beautiful) dream of finding Prince Charming
  • travel all across Europe
  • peace corps?
  • get rid of all my debt from school loans
  • be awesome
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them? LOTS
  • Meggy eggy seggy peggy weggy zeggy (ask Trisha)
  • Mugsee (rat/mouse) my loving cousin Matthew came up with it
  • Purple [two guys were needing a third person in their group, i was wearing purple, and it just stuck.]
  • Dakota [people can't get North or South straight down here]
  • Erbele, Erbel Tea [people love my last name, erbel tea=er...be...le]
  • CP [secret with my cousin Jessie]
  • Marge [Anne likes my middle name, Margaret]
  • shutterbug
  • blurbly
  • ....more to come I'm sure

No comments: