my last 30 day challenge wasn't as up to snuff as i wanted it to be, so i am re-trying - just for the heck of it. it won't be everyday....just fyi. i found this on Chelsea's tumblr. i have been thinking about getting a tumblr.....
Day 1 - a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
(no guarantee that these are interesting)
- my hair has recently decided to be awesome. i don't have to do anything to it, and it will be wonderfully curly. but when i brush it....well, that's another story
- i finished a six page paper (that i actually wrote 7 pages for) three days in advance. now i have another 6-page paper to write. different class, same professor (i always write papers the night before they are due, so this one better get a good grade.)
- sunday night i went to sleep at 8:30 in the morning, so last night i figured i would be able to crash at midnight, easily. FAIL. my roomie and i were up until 4:30 i think. bombastic fail.
- my room-mate (anne) is from the netherlands, and i continually make fun of her accent, and she makes fun of how naive i am. quite the loving relationship we have.
- i am an introvert....and an extrovert. lately, more so the latter.
- i hate papyrus [typeface]. the church i go to now is completely obsessed with it. i need to have a talk with the creative arts director.
- my ears are quite peculiar. one attached, one unattached
- fifteen facts about oneself is a lot
- after a week long digital cleanse with anne, i am less obsesses with facebook....but still am completely addicted to twitter.
- i wish i had time to read books i want to read
- i scream in the cinema at horror films, no matter how pathetic they are
- i am a film addict. anne and i have a movie map in our room of films that we need to watch to become whole adults.
- when talking about
boysmen, the word sexy is lost on me, but suave.....i practically melt if the guy is anything like Cary Grant.
- i love writing, but haven't been able to because school takes up so much time
- i love cleaning when the room is very dirty. you can see progress, but if you vacuum everyday, it seems pointless.