Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

=)

I'm going to be a bridesmaid!! First time ever. Pretty stoked about it! Yeah, Ben proposed to Britt about half an hour ago. I'm so excited. I get to buy a pretty long dress from David's Bridal (it's "free" since I have some in-store credit left over from the veil and jewelry). They just came back. Oh my gosh, what a cute story! He gave her this enormous bouquet of flowers!!! GORGEOUS. And had a picnic. They also went to a park and had fun there. Later they went out to eat, to the first restaurant they had eaten at together (before they were dating). He had made a movie of sorts of her favorite love songs and their pictures, of which at the end it said I love you Brittany Raye,...just one question, "Will you be mine?" After which, he got down on one knee and proposed. I'm so excited!


How cute are they?!
(My first ever chance to do engagement pictures is forthcoming.....)

1 comment:

bbshot said...

heeeheee!!! I love my special maid!!!