Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm still here!

Okay let's see. What have I been up to? Homework. I was in the studio for 7 straight hours painting. Until security kicked me out at 1:40. It was worth it though because Prof. Carl surprised us. If we got our homework done (about half of the class), we could watch a movie (about art, but still!) and eat food. And for homework all we had was reading a chapter and finding an image with an interesting use of color. Aside from that, doing a couple photo shoots [huge smile], helping someone start a new blog, going to open mic night. And hopefully tomorrow I will be able to do another photo shoot. YAY!!!

4 comments:

paul pauley said...

Hello Megan Margaret,
Because you are a special gift from God, I see that He has given you that special gift of an "eye" for photography. You make your granpa very proud.

"Psalm 91"

Unknown said...

I lik your pictures. I want to do photo shoots. That sounds like lots of fun. I can't wait until I can see you again. Christmas isn't coming fast enough.

Jen said...

Sounds like you are busy! Love the pictures! :)

Amanda said...

Wow - painting for 7 hours! It sounds like you have a lot going on with school and all. I hope it's going well for you. :-) Nice use of color with the lemons and limes!