Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My 'Blog-iversary'

Has it really been a year?!! It doesn't seem possible, but I guess it is.

I didn't intend to get sucked into the blogging world. I didn't intend to become obsessed with posting regularly. I never thought that I'd find so many blogger friends. In fact, I actually got to meet a blogger. And eventually turned a friend into a blogger (who hasn't been faithful in posting lately). But I'm sure glad it happened! It all began with reading the Wissmann's and Bethany's blogs. And then, well,... I think you know. I eventually became obsessed! Thank you to all those who faithfully comment. It truly makes blogging worthwhile and I know that people actually read what I write! So, I encourage you most thoroughly to comment on this post. PLEASE don't be a lurker (aka a person who makes blogging more difficult by not giving their input)!!! After one year of service, don't you think that I deserve some comments?! ;)

Also... are there things you'd like to see more/less? Do I bore you? How did you come to start reading blogs? Or start a blog? What is your favorite subject(s) to read about on someone else's blog? What have you learned from my blogging? How did you find my blog?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

In answer to your questions: I don't know. No. You made me. You made me. I don't know. You are VERY unique. You showed it to me.

Whew! I think I answered them all. :)

Bethany said...

Happy blog birthday Megan! (And why do blogs have birthdays and not anniversarys?! :)

Has it already been a whole year? It sure flew by fast! Looking forward to many more great posts!

Rachel said...

Ditto to Bethany...

and great pic!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa says, thanks for introducing me to the blog world. You have given me a whole new reason for computers. I must say that what you are doing suits me just right. Keep up the good work, or do I describe your blog as fun not work?

Love you very much, "Psalm 91"

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary or however you spell it. I do always enjoy your blogs even if sometimes I am a lurker. Have a great day Margaret. Love MB

Anonymous said...

happy whatever that is your calabrating well I miss you alot and I will talk to you later

Kendra

Noelle Otto said...

Hey! Happy blogiversary!!! (Mine's coming up in about 5 months...) :)

I like that picture of you by the way. Have a wonderful, fantabulous, excellent, blessed day!!!

Noelle Otto said...

P.S. I completely forgot to say until now...

I KNOW an update is very much in order! I just haven't had time. For your information, we moved between the time I last posted and today, November 2nd.

That should explain it, hey?!

christianrock_jf said...

hey megan, guess what, i figured it out... it prolly looks like crap, but i did get it to work! yay me! wait til christmas comes...!

Ginger said...

Hi Megan Happy blog birthday! I started in April and I have had so much fun.

Blogs were only something I had heard of in passing until I heard of soemone I knew having one and checked it out.

I decided against the myspace crowd and thought to do something more unique.

I am so glad I did I have found so many great blogs and bloggers through this. I am not sure how I found yours I think it was through Bethanys.

Keep up the great blog I truly love it!!
Ginger

Jen said...

Oh my... putting on the pressure here!! :) Let's see:
I like pictures, but you do a good job already so I don't know that you need more... hmmm, when I come up with a better answer for the first question I will let you know.
You never bore me. :)
The first blog I started reading was YLCF, and I still read it regularly. I started my own blog over a year ago, mainly to collect my own thoughts. I can't remember how I found you. :)
I like your nickname, Goldfish. Oh dear, I'm not sticking to the questions very well, am I? I give up, my comment is going to be no earthly use whatsoever to you... *sigh* Honestly, you're doing great, keep it up. And I'll try to avoid the whole lurker image. :)

Jen said...

Oh, I forgot to say that I really like your sidebar. I especially like that you have favorite scriptures posted. Great idea! I may perchance steal it one of these days... :)

Amanda said...

Happy blogiversary!! I always enjoy reading your blog, even if I don't leave as many comments as I could. :-) Keep it up!

Blessings,
Mandy

Anonymous said...

Happy bloggin' birthday, Megan!