Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hooray!

Yay! Blogger is cooperating! I can post some pictures! Happy birthday Mom!! You are so many things. I really don't think I can list them all. You are such an inspiration to me. You encourage me so much, you have no idea the impact. It makes me want to go farther (especially this year with drawing). Your silliness has impacted me as well, but I think that is an entirely different post.

A sister
A joy!




I don't have a picture of her and me with me. Hopefully I'll get a couple when she comes down!! That's right, I get to see her on the 21st!!!!! YAY!!! I can barely wait!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Beth! I'm glad that you finally get to see someone from home, Megan. I wish I could see you, too.

Rachel Marie said...

Aw, a very happy birthday to your Mom! :) Aren't Moms great??? :D ;)
Btw, I think you look allot like her, Megan! :)

Anonymous said...

O HOW WE ENJOYED YOUR BLOG!!!!!
We had forgotten you had taken all those pictures. What a BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE to your mother. I always remember Oct. 10th as a special day.

Love from Grandad "Psalm 91"

Jen said...

I love the pictures! The joy on your mother's face is beautiful, she looks as if she is loads of fun! :)

Goldfish said...

Oh, if you only knew! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, you captured your mom's personality perfectly. She is a joy and encouragement. That's why she's my bestest friend! ~ Lind G.