Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

School and lack thereof

:'( I stayed up until 4 doing a paper for psych (the previous night I had stayed up until 5:30 doing New Testament homework :P ). So today, I woke up at noon!! I was shocked! And MAD! Oooo! (In fact, I am getting mad at myself as I type this) So now that paper that I stayed up so late working on, will probably be considered late. :-/To quote Larry (the cucumber :), "Oofta!" Now for some good news: It's officially fall break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am completely and totally ready for it! I have to let this sink in: no design homework, no drawing homework. YAY for professor Carl!!! I'm so glad school is over (for four days). As Gomer Pyle would say, "Shazam!" :D :D

Aren't my quotes just so inspirational today?!

My mom is flying up, er... down tomorrow at 8, so pray for that. I am so excited!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grandpa says, Be careful you don't stay up and work so hard you make yourself sick.
Have a fun time with your mom and RELAX this weekend.

Love you "Psalm 91"

Ginger said...

Oh Megan,
I hope you had the greatest time this weekend. That must of been so fun spending time with your mom. Oh ya, by the way I loved your quotes Larry the Cucumber is my fav!!lol
Ginger