Pages

Thursday, December 06, 2007

A heads up--

I probably won't be blogging anytime soon. I'm trying to stay as far away from my computer as I can (not succeding right now :). Anyways, the reason for my future lack of posts is one word, finals. They are cRaZy!! I have my drawing and design finals already. My drawing is due on Wednesday at 4, design due at Thursday at 4, Psych final is at 10:30 on Wednesday, New Testament final is at 10:30 on Thursday, and my faith and learning final is at 8 (in the morning!!) on Friday (the 14th). I have to do a five minute presentation, not too excited about that. Eek! So, you can pray that I will find time, effort and energy to study wisely and not procrastinate. :) Leave a comment, but I probably won't get back to you for awhile.


We rearranged our room, now there is sooo much more space. Hooray!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awww - I'm totally in the same boat! :) Not too much time left... *sigh of relief* I will keep your week in my prayers. :)

Rachel Marie said...

haha, ok :)

Amanda said...

I hope your finals go well! I'll be praying for you. Just think, you're almost done! That thought always motivated me. :-)

Ginger said...

I am missing your posts. But I understand you need to study! It sounds like loads of fun:) Your room looks great!
Ginger