Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, Christmas is almost over, and I can't help but think how many blessings I have. And according to White Christmas, we are supposed to "count our blessings instead of sheep." To name a few: family, friends, fellowship, food. (I didn't even try to get everything to start with the letter f :-) Oh, and then there is faith! :D We opened our presents last night after the Christmas program at church. We've never opened them before Christmas, but we figured we can celebrate Jesus' birth when we want, right? ;-) Speaking of presents, I got the Hiding Place and another book about Corrie ten Boom (and The Penney by Joyce Meyer) from Trisha. So I'll be reading those for a while. :) Thanks Trisha!!
And don't worry about the background, we weren't drinking wine, just white grape juice. :)

It is so much fun to get people's reactions when they open their presents. =D



Recitations at the Christmas program

Joseph













I hope everyone had a merry Christmas full of fun enjoyed with your loved ones.

Post a Comment