Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, Christmas is almost over, and I can't help but think how many blessings I have. And according to White Christmas, we are supposed to "count our blessings instead of sheep." To name a few: family, friends, fellowship, food. (I didn't even try to get everything to start with the letter f :-) Oh, and then there is faith! :D We opened our presents last night after the Christmas program at church. We've never opened them before Christmas, but we figured we can celebrate Jesus' birth when we want, right? ;-) Speaking of presents, I got the Hiding Place and another book about Corrie ten Boom (and The Penney by Joyce Meyer) from Trisha. So I'll be reading those for a while. :) Thanks Trisha!!
And don't worry about the background, we weren't drinking wine, just white grape juice. :)

It is so much fun to get people's reactions when they open their presents. =D



Recitations at the Christmas program

Joseph













I hope everyone had a merry Christmas full of fun enjoyed with your loved ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a blessed one. I just love your pics. It looks like you capture peoples' expressions at just the right moments. :-)

The Hiding Place is such a good book! Very inspirational - I read it not long ago.

Joyfully,
Mandy

paul pauley said...

Happy New Year Megan,
I enjoyed spending "Thanksgiving- Christmas" with you all in Chicago.
Looks and sounds like you had another great one in North Dakota. Wish we could have been there too. No snow on the ground here at the ranch. Ya, I dont't have to scoop it any more. I did plenty of that at the farm in Iowa.
Love the music on your blog.

Lots of Love from Grandpa

"Psalm 91"