Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm ba-a-a-ack!

In fact, pretty soon I'll be back home!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I don't know my grades yet except for drawing, C+. Pretty happy about that, since it was my first artsy class. The teacher was awesome and I learned so much from it. If I had a choice whether or not to take it as a requirement, I would take it again in a heartbeat.
I just came back from my design studio, and I got a C+ in that too. YIPPEE!!! This is a good day! I'll write more later. When I'm home! =D

3 comments:

Bethany said...

have safe travels HOME!!! :)

Ginger said...

Be careful travling home. Congrats on your grades!:)
Ginger~

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you did so well in those two classes! Prase the Lord!

Blessings and safe travels!