Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Recap

Okay, it's been a little while since I've last posted. But as you can tell, I'm back safe and sound. I waited around in the airport for about four hours, because my plane wasn't there when it was supposed to be... oops! :D It went by quickly though, no troubles.

Since I've been back, we're always doing something. Always. We have made caramel corn at home; Trisha and Amanda came over-- we went to one of Paul's games, watched movies, made the best chocolatiest (spellcheck doesn't like that, wonder why) brownies ever, and stayed up way too late. Let's see, what else? Scott's school Christmas concert. Last night we went bowling with Susan, Robert, Gabe, Shanon, Teagan, Trenton, Alyse, Nathaniel (he has a beard now! :), Elisabeth (okay, she didn't do a whole lot of bowling ;), Linda, Ron, Ronda, Tim, Miranda, Carol, and Ray. Yup, that's a lot of Erbeles!! Linda and Ron sure must have felt left out. :D =) I'll have to post pictures of that later. Today we made LOTS of caramel corn at church. Lots and lots. I would have taken pics, but I left my camera at home (I know, I'm not a very good photographer yet :). But my fingers were a little sticky anyway. :) It took a long time, but it was still fun... after some rest. :)

And Kendra is back in the state of North Dakota, if only we could figure out how to get her a little closer to us! :-/ :) And give her presents (bribes, Kendra? :)

No comments: