Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

More randomness

I'm back at college and guess what?! My room-mate moved out to have a room for herself. (I guess she couldn't handle rooming with a goldfish! ;) It is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rearranged my room (with some help from strong friends). And it's awesome! I have a bed dedicated just to my reading, computer and [ahem!] homework. :D



The plane ride was good, pretty uneventful. I was able to navigate the O'Hare airport easily and find my luggage (even though they put it on the wrong luggage claim thing).
I have class at 8 in the morning tomorrow. It is so hard to believe that school starts tomorrow. And it is so weird to see so many people my age again. :D


Sidenotes--

I completed my Hawaii scrapbook. YOU should come see it this summer. :)

I finished Be Still My Soul by Elisabeth Eliott on the plane ride. An amazing book. Highly recommend it. I think I highlighted pretty much the whole book. :D I'm starting Humility:True Greatness by C.J. Mahaney. I've only read one chapter, but so far it's really good.

I got a haircut! (A little shorter than initially envisioned...)

Post a Comment