Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Randomness

Tonight, Chase, Savannah and Miranda stayed at our house because my mom's Bible study met and left the kids in my care. :D So maybe I'll post pictures of that later. Too many pictures loaded already. ;)
Kendra!!!!! Hooray, we actually got to see her!!!


Practice with 'ghosting'

Candid glamour shots

Friends! (sometimes fiends... :)

My fascination with broccoli continues.
Click on the picture to really get the full impact of its greatness.

Coyote

A foot stuck in the table on New Year's Eve. :D

What a purdy aunt and her niece!

D.C., that darn cat! :) Speaking of which, he almost perished. He got squished under the garage door, but he seems to be doing alright. [sigh] He certainly fits his name!

5 comments:

Nicole 妮可 said...

wow, definately thinking outside the box... love it tho!

Nicole 妮可 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Your photography is really good! :)
So, not really a cat lover? Or is it just D.C. in particular? I have mixed feelings about cats, to be honest. They are cuddly, but they've got so much attitude; much more so than dogs! :)
Just my ramblings...

Goldfish said...

Actually, I love cats! I named her after the '60s movie (That Darn Cat). My mom thought it was very appropriate. :) I must admit though, DC can get annoying because he always is underfoot and his meow his quite aggravating. :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, as always! I had no idea that broccoli was so interesting! Thanks for pointing that out to me! :-)