Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy birthday!!!


Happy birthday, daddy!! I love you so much! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and I wish that I could have been with you to celebrate. I am thankful that I am here at school. And without you, that wouldn't have happened! Thank you sooo much!!!! A couple tidbits:
  • A volunteer fireman, certified to operate the Jaws of Life
  • County Commissioner
  • Owns and operates small business, Tires and More
  • FULL-TIME farmer/rancher. :)

I love you, dad!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartdly, you do have a wonderful dad.
And I will add to that, I have a wonderful granddaughter.

Much Love from granddad, "Psalm 91"

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!! Sounds like your dad is pretty smart! Is that where you get it? Because you have figured out who is "Pretty Smart".

Goldfish said...

I have? Who is 'Pretty Smart'? I am so confused!

Jen said...

Awww! I hope he had a very happy birthday! :)

P.S. I think it was you who was "Pretty Smart" :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your dad from me!