Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Should I stumble or soar?

So it's been more than a week since I posted, and since I don't want to become like some people and never post, I thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive. Well, I don't know how alive I am actually. I just got a bad grade in design. I was trying to convince myself that grades aren't that important. Not working too well. So after class, I came back to my room, turned on K-love and opened my Bible for some help. This is what I turned to (Isaiah 40:29-31):

"He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power to the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

That is exactly what I needed! Funny how God does that, isn't it? So I guess the choice is up to me. Should I depend on myself or
put my hope in God? Should I stumble or should I soar?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Megan, I might need a translation of this crazy language you are using. Sounds like you are soaring. We must learn from each lesson God brings our way. Am praying for you. mb

paul pauley said...

God never promised everything would be perfect while traveling life's journey. We will only see perfection when we meet Jesus face to face. So just do the best you can and don't beat yourself up when things don't turn out the way you would like.
Remember to ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE.

Much Love from grandpa, "Psalm 91)

Brittney said...

Beautiful picture.... I think I can guess which verse you're eluding to, even if I can't understand the wingding jibberish ;).