Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Should I stumble or soar?

So it's been more than a week since I posted, and since I don't want to become like some people and never post, I thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive. Well, I don't know how alive I am actually. I just got a bad grade in design. I was trying to convince myself that grades aren't that important. Not working too well. So after class, I came back to my room, turned on K-love and opened my Bible for some help. This is what I turned to (Isaiah 40:29-31):

"He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power to the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

That is exactly what I needed! Funny how God does that, isn't it? So I guess the choice is up to me. Should I depend on myself or
put my hope in God? Should I stumble or should I soar?
Post a Comment