Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yes, a post.

So...I've been thinking for some time that I should blog. But I figure that if The Simple Life has activity once again, that's my cue to login to blogger once again. Not alot happening lately. Its pretty quiet on campus. I know of four other girls in my dorm; and there is generally three other students in the cafeteria when I eat there. But I kind of really like it. :) Towards the end of the school year, I tend to just get sick of people. 

I miss the prairie. The beautiful, never ending prairie. Sad fact is that it does end. And replaced by concrete. Boring, disgustingly gray concrete. And this boring disgustingly gray concrete gets even worse when it is road construction season. 

However, despite the lack of prairie, I have been uber happy today. You see I'm planning this awesome surprise for one of my friends. So that randomly gets me to smile. Alot. Oh, David tends to make me smile too. :)

In other news, my mum is coming here this weekend! I get to see her Friday. So we'll get to hang out. :) Saturday night is Jessie's graduation party. Then my birthday is Sunday. We'll go to my church -- it's just David and me singing. I'll move into Riverwoods on Monday night. I'll have my computer because I'm the media/logistics person. So I might be able to update ya'll. Probably just on the weekends though. Well until then...


Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Noelle said...

FINALLY, a post! :)

Nikki said...

A post! I bet your glad to see your mom again!

Sister to the Persecuted said...

Thank you for writing this! On the passage you chose to close with:
Just as some of the free-world Christians pray for the persecuted church, some of our brothers and sisters "over there" offer intercession for us. Can you pray that all of us will be bound closer and closer in God's love?