Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

22-25

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else?'
  • i'm not that original. everyone else? really? is that even possible? please. i know people like to think they are completely unique and different, but the truth is no one is. [sorry, but it's true] we're all human, and we all have our weird tendencies. some are just a little more boring, and some are just insane.

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot.
  • chipotle (i have decided to eat there less, too much of my money goes there. sadness)
Day 24- A letter to your parents.
  • Dear Mom and Dad, I would appreciate money for my addiction (see number 23). Thanks a heap. Oh, you should skype me. How is Scott doing? [blog readers: he was in a 4-wheeler accident, but he is ok now] I wouldn't mind money for gas either. Okay, well I shall anxiously await your response. Sincerely, your one and only loving daughter, (nothing like putting on pressure to reimburse your addiction) Megan
Day 25- What I would find in your bag?
  • 3 musketeers wrapper
  • billfold
  • homework
  • random lint
  • pens and highlighters
  • a book
  • depends on the day, my d-slr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at meganerbele.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
James