Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I absolutely love...

waterfalls!!!! You can't tell, right? Too bad there aren't any in North Dakota...
But wait...what's this? A WATERFALL IN NORTH DAKOTA!!!
Alleluia!!

(Japanese Gardens in Illinois)
Before this post, I knew there were a lot of "water scriptures",
but I didn't know that there was (specifically) a "waterfall Psalm." How cool!

(Sturgis, SD)
Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls;
all your waves and breakers have swept over me.
~
Psalm 42:7

(Japanese gardens in Illinois)


Okay, I am done with my obsession...for now...bwah ha ha ha ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Megan,
I remember you liked the waterfalls in Hawai.
We leave tomorrow on our cruise. I don't know if I will be able to receive your blog. I will try.

Love Grandpa "Psalm 91"

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, too! Is that an evil laugh at the end?

Goldfish said...

Yes it was. Couldn't you tell? Should I have had one more "ha"? :D :P ;)