Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Prayer Request

"Here are some pics of Teagan showing off her owie and her new arm gear. Trenton shut the back of the bedroom door on her finger and almost cut it off. The ER would not even fix it, so we had to go to a plastic surgeon and he put her to sleep and did surgery to sew it back on. It may not grow as much as it should and she may never have a nail on it, but at least we have the finger. She is doing well considering the pain, and has to wear arm braces so she does not pull off the wrap on her finger. Hopefully it heals up great and we will never notice it happened."



Here is to praying that Teagan heals completely and quickly!! And may God put His arms of protection around Teagan so that she is in no pain. Please comment to leave an encouraging note!


And, thanks, Shanon and Gabe, for letting me post this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor little girl! Thank the Lord that the doctor was able to save her finger! I have just prayed (and will continue to) for her quick healing and that the pain wil stop!
Your Q about the template is very puzzling to me as well! I believe the reason some people have 1 pic on their blogs partly has to do with the picture size. I've tried to do one pic, but it always ended up too small. Also, the template they use has a lot to do with it. I think your blog looks great with the flower picture! It blends together so well, one can't tell that it is repeated!

Kris said...

OH NO! that can be a vary painful experience, praise the Lord that her finger is still there, and I am sure she will heel up nicely! My prayer are with you. She is such a cutie.

ONLY 42 DAY TIL CAMP! That is all, it is going to be here before we know it! I can't wait.

Victoria said...

Hi! About your question about my header. Well, I cropped my picture to about 800x212 pixels, hosted it on photobucket, copied the URL, and did the rest of the steps Bryant taught me. :D I cropped a few at different sizes and tried...but they didn't work. This is the only size that worked for me. :)

Thanks for the advice how to curl my hair using socks....I think I'll try it one day. :)