Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2007

So...

does anyone know how I got this picture? Don't ask me because I don't know! It is less focused in the background. I think it looks neat and it would be really cool if I could do it again!! :) The only thing weird is how I positioned myself to take the picture. It was still muddy and I didn't want to actually lay on the ground. So I squatted as close to the ground as I could get without actually getting muddy. If only I had a picture of me taking the picture!!! :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is very neat! It's amazing how something so ordinary can look so unique! Two thumbs up to the photographer! ;-)
How is Teagan doing? I have prayed for her every morning since I read the post.

muzic4him said...

Cool pic! That's actually one of my favorite techniques in photography. I don't know what kind of settings you have on your camera, but the higher-end models will have an aperture setting, normally shown as AV on your settings dial. The lower the number of your aperture, the most blurred your background will be. Also, the distance of your lens from the object, and the amount you are zoomed in plays into the DOF. (Depth Of Field - or how far your area of focus goes back.) Hope this helps some!

-a fellow photography lover